Mini Displayport Mini DP to HDMI Cable 1.8M/3M/5M
- This converter can only pass signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI port(Also Support new thunderBolt Port). It is not a bi-directional cable
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before purchase!
- Suitable for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or devices utilizing mini Displayport
- Support HDMI HD solution up to 1920*1080P.Mini DisplayPort (Male) 1.1a input and HDMI (Female) 1.3/1.4 output - Supports 1920 x 1200 - 1080p
- Support Audio output.(Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini DisplayPort.)ABS Shell with PixelPerfect Technology - Will work with Mac and PC
Product Description :
1x 1.8M MINI DP TO HDMI for macbook,Cablesson Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable is a licensable compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. HDMI connects DRM-enforcing digital audio/video sources such as a set-top box, an HD DVD disc player, a Blu-ray Disc player, a personal computer, a video game console, or an AV receiver to a compatible digital audio device and/or video monitor such as a digital television (DTV). HDMI began to appear in 2006 on consumer HDTV camcorders and high-end digital still cameras. signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size. The mini displayport to hdmi cable offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments. Specifications Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output. Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p. Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth. Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep colour. support uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD) Powered from Mini DisplayPort source. Compliant with RoHS, CE, and FCC regulations. Note: The mini displayport to hdmi adapter is a new improved design this unit will carry sound for the new MacBook Pro (Mid Apri 2010) Check apples site if the Mac will carry sound from Mini DisplayPort. (Enable HDMI Audio on your Mac)